Looking / Dreamquest / Urox Ogres

From: Delecti_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 20:54:01 -0400

Looking for:

I am looking for Christopher W. Johnson, the email address I have for him bounces:

johnson_at_ssvax1.dnet.loral.com

If he is on the list, or anyone has his new email, please let me know.

MOB's Dreamquest add-ons:

Very good! Yes it is like a mini-heroquest.

I always liked those soloquest books as they helped new players learn the system at home and have fun doing it. Heck, I enjoyed going through them many times using diferent types of characters and cults.

Now if I can just find my copies. Or maybe AH will reprint them :)

On Uroxi shapechanged into ogres:
No I do not think you would get a chaotic taint, nor would it be much of a problem considering you could probably get it dispelled after you killed the sorcerer who cast it (considering it probably increased your strength, after all if your GM gave you a taint...). I do not know why anyone would have the spell, much less create it.

Aloha,
Scott