Darknesses

From: Michael Raaterova <michael.raaterova.7033_at_student.uu.se>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 08:18:09 +0100

Glenn Glazer:
>Michael Raaterova wrote about the Seven Darknesses mentioned in Trollpak.
>In a completely divergent path, I never thought of them as metaphors for
>emotions or states the way that he does, but rather as different 'textures'
>or shades of darkness

I can see that angle too, but i think the uz would associate textures with emotions and states, as the ex-, in- and uzterior darknesses would _mean_ different things, would have different textures, would be used for different purposes.

Anyway, do you have any ideas what the different shades of darkness are?