New RQ page

From: Peter Maranci <pmaranci_at_sunspot.tiac.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 1996 01:23:58 -0400 (EDT)

        First, my apologies to those who read both the rules and Glorantha lists. I realize that there's a lot of overlap, but it doesn't appear to be 100%. I've received a number of responses from both lists asking for the various scenarios I've offered.

        I've put up a new RuneQuest web page. As of now it has three scenarios, some alternate and supplemental rules, a few NPCs, some Runes in .GIF format, and a linear-tracking RQ3 character sheet in several formats. I'll no doubt be adding to it over time.

        If you visit it, please drop me a line and let me know what you think. Comments and suggestions would be welcome. The URL is:

http://www.tiac.net/users/maranci/rq.htm

        Incidentally, the Interregnum web page has been updated and expanded, too.

-->Pete

Editor, Interregnum RPG/Science Fiction APA/magazine -- email for info. Interregnum WWW home page: http://www.tiac.net/users/maranci/index.html