Lunar Pantheon

From: Doug Sim <DougSim_at_msn.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 96 20:31:14 UT

I've played Runequest now on and of for the best part of 8 years but Ive never been able to find a concise version of the lunar pantheon. Im told there was such a beast many years ago when things were still in print. I would be gratefull if some one out there could give a brief account of the major ones. Ive got plenty of stuff on Prax and Sartar where Ive based my campaign but the invading Moon is still a mystery. Which is great as a player but now im running it its abit too much ad lib for me.

Thanks Doug

End of Glorantha Digest V3 #216