Boldhome

From: Jane Williams <janewill_at_mail.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 19:22:07 +0000

Things seem to have gone a bit quiet recently (with the exception of Gim Gim - brilliant!). Let's see who can come up with a bit of Gloranthan trivia for me. In KoS p135 (and probably many other places), we are told that Boldhome was built overnight, fulfilling an ancient prophecy. What was the prophecy?

BTW, I've just changed to using Pegasus rather than Eudora as my mal package: if there any problems then my apologies.

Jane Williams:                  jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk
Web site at: homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/janehome.htm