The Five Elements

From: Guy Hoyle <guyhoyle_at_chrysalis.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 1996 08:25:45 -0500

>>I DO think that societies like the Lunar Empire and the
>>"more advanced" societies of the West and Kralorela would have some such
>>notion; however, they do not represent the majority of Glorantha.
>
>Umm, take away the Lunars, the Malkioni and the Kralori away from the
>population of Genertela and the remainder are in a minority.

True; however, I was speaking of Glorantha as a whole, not just Genertela. When one includes Pamaltela, the East Isles, and the Elder Races, Kralorela, the Lunar Empire, and the Malkioni countries ARE small percentage of the total population of Glorantha.

Guy Hoyle (guyhoyle_at_chrysalis.org)

Take a look at http://www.chrysalis.org/guyhoyle/ Last revised Sept. 23, 1996
"Look! It moves! IT MOOOOVVVEESS!!!"