[none]

From: jd1196_at_rtccnh1.serigate.philips.nl
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 17:49:01 +0200

Hi all,

+ Malkioni Saints

I did not think to the sons of Malkion, but to the first four converts of Hrestrol (one per caste).

To summarize what I think about the sorcery using cultures.

The Vadeli are agnostic, ie they do not believe that gods exist. They are three different races. Their relation is like the one between a sea anemone and an hermit crab. Both races can live alone. But when they are together, the sea anemone is mobile and the hermit crab has a protection against its predator. They don't have to do nasty things to stay immortal (or they would not be evil).

The Brithini are atheist, ie they think that a creator exist, but that he cannot be worshiped. They are one race with four castes. Malkion, the first prophet, discovered that by strictly adhering to the Creator's laws, one could be immortal. They are bad when the Vadeli are evil (they only tap so to speak). It is very difficult for a Brithini to live without members of the other three castes (as showed by the Sog University).

The other Malkioni IMO believe that there is an Invisible God and that he can be worshiped (this was discovered by Hrestrol). They have varying beliefs about the caste system, the relations with the other gods, how to apply the laws of Malkion. I think that the Galvosti revere the saints but don't worship them since the only being deserving worship is the Invisible God.

The Wartagi revere Malkion as an ancestor, but they don't obey his laws. They don't worship the Invisible God either. I see them as a nomadic people who only stop their travels on the seas to repair their ships, or to capture a sea dragon for creating a new dragonship.

+ Lunar pantheon

I have always wondered about the role of the Great Sister in the Lunar pantheon.

Hwarin Dathirappa, Yara Aranis and Hon Eel are daughters of the Red Emperor.
I think that Jar Eel the razoress will become the unifier of the Holy Country and a goddess (if all goes well for the Lunars).

	Peace
		Jean