Glorantha Con 6 Announcement

From: Dennis Hoover <us001363_at_interramp.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1996 15:19:08 -0400

We the organizers of Glorantha Con 6, James Polk and Dennis Hoover, regret to announce that we will be unable to organize and host a convention in January of 1998. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause anyone, and we hope that someone else will step forward to organize the next convention after Victoria.

I, James (as opposed to Claudius), have been presented with a number of business opportunities which will take a significant portion of my time. As a result, I will not be able to put in the time and effort required to work on a convention.

I (Dennis) have no convention-organizing experience, and I do not believe I could continue alone without James' experience. Should anyone else consider organizing a convention in the US Mid-Atlantic region in the next couple of years, I would be interested in lending a hand.

Sincerely,

Dennis Hoover (dhoover_at_interramp.com
James Polk (bibishar_at_aol.com)

End of Glorantha Digest V3 #230