Female Sun Deities.

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 19:33:10 GMT

I thought I ought to mention that on my Vormain the Sun God is female in imitation of the Japanese original. It gives a sense of seperation of the Vormaini from all other Gloranthan cultures.

Not that the players are paying any attention to my carefully outlined cultural stuff in the mad rush to get hold of the Black Glass Sword (one of the Three Weapons of Talor). Oh well, time to drop some ninjas on them and at least get them involved in the politics that way.

AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop of the Far Isles Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistando (Resistance is Uslesss) Ask me about the Far Isles Medieval Society: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.