Questions, questions...

From: Jonah <A.R.Wilson_at_herts.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 16:07:37 +0100 (BST)

Hi everyone

I'm delurking againe with some questions which have more than likely been answered in the past, but I've missed them:

When and how does the giant cradle event that leads to Sor-Eel's downfall happen?

When is the annual caravan from the Redhair place to the Lunar Empire?

What is the Orlanthi greeting for a stranger?

Did Starbrow and King Brian die at the fall of Whitewall?

Please someone tell me!

Arf.

| Arf Wilson | A five year old child could understand this - |
| a.r.wilson_at_herts.ac.uk | send someone to fetch a five year old child! |