Hi right back at you Lewis

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 10:05:52 GMT

Lewis Jardine he say:

> Hi All & Mike Cule
>
> Mike how's the Duck doing???

If you mean Bonsai the Keet, his quest to return the Last Egg of Mother Duck is currently waiting to restart.

> The Oceans Book exists in Draft form and I guess was designed to
> form part of the Glorantha box, which suffered severe downsizing.
>
> I am lucky enough to own it, but I would say that alot of its contents
> can be found elsewhere. If you have a specific question I'll be glad
> to look it up.

Hmm, could you give a brief summary of the info on Vormain and on the East Isles. Especially the Keets!

AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop of the Far Isles Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistando (Resistance is Uslesss) Ask me about the Far Isles Medieval Society: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.