Troll sorcerers

From: David <davidc_at_cs.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 13:27:10 +0800

>*I haven't found much information about troll sorcerers in TrollPak and

> Elder Secrets. Can initiates of Kyger Litor learn Sorcery? What happens
> if a player rolls as parents profession Sorcerer for instance?

        The information you seek is in the Troll Gods book, under the Arkat cult description.

        Basically, initiates of Kygor Litor may join the Arkat cult, which teaches sorcery. In fact, to join the Arkat cult you must be an initiate of another Darkness cult. They probably may not learn sorcery from other places without upsetting the Kygor Litor cult. They have a few extra sorcery spells that are not available to other sorcerers, too - See Rune Magic, Boost Elemental, and Project Darksense.

        David