Lodril in Pavis/Prax

From: Brian K. Curley (Master of Time & Space) <"Brian>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 05:34:33 -0500 (CDT)

I have a PC who is interested in a Fire cult. The only appropriate deity I could think of was Lodril, but I can't seem to find much on the presence/size of the Lodril cult in Pavis or Prax. Are there other fire deities I am overlooking, other than Zorak Zoran (did ZZ *keep* Yelmalio's fire powers after he stole them at the Hill of Gold)? And what's all this I keep hearing about Lodril being something of a rebel cult? I seem to remember seeing something about a Rebellion divine spell...

Brian

+-------------------------+-------------------------------------------+

| Brian Curley | http://axle.doit.wisc.edu/~bkc/brian.html |
| | |
| Holder of Previous | There's no light |
| Knowledge | At the end of the tunnel |
| DNRC Minister of Small- | There's no peace |
| Round-Things-That-Roll- | To end the war |
| Out-Of-Reach-Under-The- | I caught your lovely shadow |
| Desk | Slipping softly out the door |
| | |
| bkc_at_axle.doit.wisc.edu | - Spank, "Cereal Killer" |