Somash in Sun County

From: Jane Williams <janewill_at_mail.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 19:34:14 +0000

I don't intend for one moment to argue will all you people who obviously understand sun-worship so much better than I do. OTOH, Peter's ideas on hazia and dresses are so dramatic that I'm reluctant to abandon them. Could we not compromise? The objection seems to be that Somash worship does not have the attributes described (hazia, long hair, and so on). Can someone name me a sun-deity who *does* have these attributes? We can then use their name instead of that of Somash, and everyone will be happy. At least, I will be.
Jane Williams:                  jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk
Web site at: homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/janehome.htm