Troll Sorcerors

From: Philip Hibbs <101621.1264_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 23 Oct 96 18:06:08 EDT

These are a fave character type of mine, and I have had refs say that I can't be a KL member and use Sorcery. It does say, though, that *all* Trolls are KL members automatically, and nowhere have I seen this contradicted. However, there is another issue - the use of Sorcery, Divine and Spirit. By the rules (sorry fgor swearing), a troll sorceror has access to both. Muddying the waters further, I asked Greg at Convulsion I and Convulsion II whether a Troll KL/Sorceror could use cult spirit magic, he gave two *totally* contradictory answers! Greg 'Gregs' himself too!
The moral of this story is: Ask your ref, or decide what you're happiest with if you're him.

PS. Interested in Sorcery rules? Check out: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PHibbs for Sandy's rules plus some suggested alternatives

| Phil Hibbs | What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy fearful symmetry? |