Elmal -- the definitive question

From: Nick Effingham <wal_at_eff.u-net.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 23:43:07 +0100

Pete Metcalfe:

>>But on the Elmal score, can anyone tell me WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED? Or
>>is it still in the prison of Greg's mind?
>
>ERROR: Your Question is too broad. Please resubmit with limited
>parameters.

 Okay -- defining everything -- has the story of Elmal losing his fire powers at the HoG been published? Has it been written unofficially according to the knowledge of anyone on the digest? What do we know other than Elmal lost his fire powers i.e. who took them? What did Orlanth do while this was going on etc....

Maybe someone will give me a straight answer this time :)

Nick E.

Nick the Shaman of Thed
E-Mail:wal_at_eff.u-net.com
http://www.u-net.com/~eff/
I thought Britain was Dorastor without broo, but then Sandy made it all clear to me.