Telmori teeth

From: richardc_at_sypte.co.uk
Date: Thur, 24 Oct 1996 0:07:15 +0100

     Apologies for what might be regarded as a rulesy sort of question I think it has cultural implications too.

     I've just run a one-off scenario in which the PCs were Telmori. In fact they were Fronelan Pure Ones who had a run-in with some Cursed Ones hired to stir up trouble between the local Telmori and Humans.

     In the final confrontation the following question came up: "Does the bite attack of a (2-legged) Telmori magically transformed by the effect of Wolfshead divine magic count as a magical weapon?" In fact several cases are implied: