Time

From: Bernuetz, Oliver: WPG <bernuetz.oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 10:08:26 -0500

I'm confused about something. Is there a difference between the era before the instance when the Great Compromise was forged and the period after the Compromise? I've always thought that there was a big difference (besides the obvious restrictions now in place on the Gods) between the two eras in that time as we in the real world experience it (i.e. the orderly progression of years, seasons, etc.) didn't really exist before the Compromise. I'm kind of fuzzy as to how what it would have been like, more flexible and elastic perhaps with a lot less predictability in what was going to happen from day to day. Maybe it really is just a BC/AD division though. What do people think?

Oliver D. Bernuetz
bernuetz.oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca