SIMPLE SIMON + LONDON RQ

From: danny bourne <d.bourne_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 19:08:04 GMT

>Simony is the sin (under Christian canon law) of buying or selling any of the
>offices or other holy things of the Church. Bribing someone to make you Pope at
>one end of the scale or purchasing holy water or other sacred materials at the
>other.

Lucky that his name wasn't Barry then, otherwise it really would have been a silly word.

>If anyone has any openings for an extra player I'd be grateful to hear
>from them. More info on experience and interests available by email.

Colin Phillips is the person to get in touch with, he runs a games night on Tuesdays at Baden Powell house on Gloucester road. Try emailing him at CPhillips_at_tang.demon.co.uk

>Anyone who was at Convulsion this year may have run across me in HOTB as
>Hemrid the Ox, King of the Balmyr (though I didn't make a particularly
>memorable job of the role.... :-( )

Oh I remember. I never did manage to get any grain from you.