Duck/Beast Valley, Swamp Lore

From: Peter Linton Tracy <937058_at_bud.cc.swin.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 14:17:34 +1100 (EST)

Hi Yall,

I'm working on some stuff around the Duck/Beast Valley-Delecti Swamp area, and was after any ideas people had to help me. I was after any ideas, suggestions, maps, etc about the area. I know a little about Iron-hoof, Aslan and the marshal elements, but was more interested in the day to day folk, like Mole, Rat, Badger, Hammy-Hamster, Mr Hedge-Hog.

How are Broo handled in the area? How are the Duck outlaws supported? What secret and powerful magics support the beastfolk? Perhaps old EWF ruins are in the area? What is the link to Delecti?

Any info or oppinions on B-Vy, D-Vy, or Delectis-S are most welcome. I'm trying to write stuff mainly about Ducks in hiding.

Peter T

End of Glorantha Digest V3 #255