Telmori Teeth

From: Alain RAMEAU <Alain_RAMEAU_at_total.fr>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 08:45:03 +0100

     Richard Crawley wrote :

>In the end I ruled that (1), (2), and (3) WERE magical. Case (4)
>didn't arise but I think I would have ruled against it on the grounds
>that the spell is about mobility rather than combat and anyway, a
>wolf's claws are not really used as weapons; the jaws and
>bodyweight/momentum do all the work.
For me, I would play that none is magical weapon (even if I would be ready to discuss on (3)): the transformation is magical but not the damages done after such transformation. For me the main advantage of those spells (or curse) is to give a human the damaging capacity of a wolf. But the damages themselves are the normal damages a big wolf would cause, which are not magical. To become magical, it would need an Ironteeth spirit spell, each point of such spell being 1 point of magical damage. Alain. ------------------------------