Re: En Era In Your Question

From: Philip Hibbs <101621.1264_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 29 Oct 96 14:16:13 EST

>Is there a difference between the era before the instance when
>the Great Compromise was forged and the period after the Compromise?

There *was* no 'era' *before* the Compromise - there was *nothing* before the compromise! The 'before' as we think of it is a mythical construct, a sort of psychological crutch to lean on, as the Godtime is beyond mortal comprehension. What is was *like* depends entirely on your mythical/cultural perspective.

IMO.

| Phil Hibbs | What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy fearful symmetry? |

End of Glorantha Digest V3 #256