I am back (Online cult index?)

From: Bryan Maloney <bjm10_at_cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 1996 20:54:00 -0600

I've finally decided to revive my Pavis campaign. I don't know when I'm actually going to start, but I figure I'll get re-acquainted with matters.

One thing to help me flex is a question:

Any lists or indeces of cults that have been published on-line (to a mailing list) or put onto a web site?

I'm not interested in out-of-print cults on paper, just stuff I can get hold of.

Oh, and one more thing. My new campaign is going to be seriously heretical in the rules department.

I've grown completely disenchanted with the way that RQ handles magic, so I'm playing with GURPS Voodoo, Psionics, Fantasy Folk, and Supers to see what I can come up with. Look for my heretical ravings on the RQ Rules list/digest.

I'm also playing with adapting elements of GURPS Martial Arts to my campaign--after all, I *did* write the only published GURPS rules for a European broadsword martial art...