New scenario: "Lost Child"

From: Peter Maranci <pmaranci_at_sunspot.tiac.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1996 02:59:05 -0500 (EST)

        I have a large new RQ/Glorantha scenario available. A full HTML version will be placed on my web site in the next couple of days; it will include the option to download a ZIPped version.

        As with the previous scenarios I've offered, this one shouldn't be too hard to adapt to non-Gloranthan settings.

        The adventure is for two or more PCs, and was designed for a party of five initiates with several Orlanthi members. It includes many dreams, strange magic, ancient history, and (of course) a lost child. There is also a color GIF showing an area of interest (though as I've mentioned elsewhere, I'm no artist. Still, it conveys a sense of the locale).

        I'd be glad to send it by email. Please be aware that the text portion comes to 1300 lines, or about 66,000 bytes. I'm not sure what format would be best for sending the GIF (it will be available for separate download from the web site, though).

        As always, suggestions and feedback are welcome. My apologies in advance to those who read both the rules and Glorantha lists for the duplication of this announcement.

-->Pete

Editor, Interregnum RPG/Science Fiction APA/magazine -- email for info. Interregnum WWW home page: http://www.tiac.net/users/maranci/index.html Pete's RuneQuest Page! is at: http://www.tiac.net/users/maranci/rq.htm