Ralian Telmori

From: Frank Rafaelsen <rafael_at_nvg.unit.no>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1996 16:18:13 +0100 (MET)

Peter Metcalfe answered a question about the Ralian Telmori:

> > How many of the Ralian Telmori are "Pure Ones" as
> >discussed in the dorastor supplement.
>
> Very few I imagine. No outsider distinguishes between them IMO and
> so since the Werewolfs have a survival advantage, the number of
> Pure ones remains small. IMO 10% is 'pure'.

I'm not sure I agree with this. Even though they are pretty hard to kill, I can't imagine that goin raving mad once a week is going to be an survival advantage. They do after all lose most of their intellect, and start acting bestial. A serious disadvantage if their enemies knows it (The pure ones for instance)
And after having chequed with Dorastor loD I saw that the Ralian Telmori was characterised as pure ones. This is becuse most of them never followed Nysalor, and therefor never got the curse. And personally I belive this to be true.

But I do think the Telmori most people living at the edges of telmoria meet might be tainted ones. I belive the pure ones will push tainted tribes to the borders. Solving some of the troubles with those troublemakers.

Si fallor, sum