Re: Glorantha Digest V3 #261

From: Carl Fink <carlf_at_panix.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 1996 18:23:46 -0500

Saravan Peacock <saravan_at_perth.DIALix.oz.au>:

>All this postulates that life after the Dawn was more or less similar to
>life before the Dawn . . .

This is a very dangerous assumption, although the Brithini, Mostali, and some Dara Happans would agree . . . but the Aldryami, Uz, Theyalans, etc. would not.

> . . . We don't know this to be 'true', since all our
>documents are written by post-Dawn people (I think) . . .

Definitely false - the Brithini, Mostali, Uz, and Kralori that I'm sure of have pre-Dawn writings. I would be surprised if they're the only ones.
- --

Dueling Modems                                  http://www.dm.net

"Any given person is an aberration"
        Michael Chary