Sources

From: Saravan Peacock <saravan_at_perth.DIALix.oz.au>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 11:29:41 +0800

Carl Fink writes in reply to me

>> . . . We don't know this to be 'true', since all our
>documents are written by post-Dawn people (I think) . . .

>Definitely false - the Brithini, Mostali, Uz, and Kralori that I'm
sure of have pre-Dawn writings. I would be surprised if they're the only ones.

You're probably right. It's just that the only Gloranthan documents I have personally seen (as far as I remember - which is not very...) have been written post-Dawn. Actually, looking through the prophecies of the Hero Wars I note a "pre-historic" Kralorelan dragon-writing (p24 Glorantha book) which mentions at one point "As time goes by..." (in translation of course). But then I know an extremely minimal amount about Kralorela...

Pax

Saravan.