For Sale: Glorantha:Genertela

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 1996 11:57:46 GMT

I have for sale a copy of Glorantha: Genertela, Crucible of the Hero Wars.

It is in rather tatty condition due to being used regularly since in my RQ games but all the parts and all the pages are complete: it's just that the covers are very battered and the map torn in some places. (I've covered the new copy I've got with plastic to prevent this recurring.)

Six Pounds in the UK or Twelve US dollars if I send it over surface (slow) mail More if you want it sent airmail.

Any offers?

AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop of the Far Isles Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistando (Resistance is Uslesss) Ask me about the Far Isles Medieval Society: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.