Orlanthi meditation

From: Bryan John Maloney <bjm10_at_cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 12:37:06 -0500 (EST)

> HOWEVER... I cannot imagine a Storm Voice telling a young thane to "Go
> and meditate upon this"... maybe "Now go get drunk, like a good lad --
> and don't forget to remind your uncle of the Cow he owes Orlanth from
> that last raid."

Well, some of that has to do with Theodoric, himself, and Orlanthi/Garhounder culture. How can one meditate without being well-lubricated with the sacred beer, the beverage that combines all the sacred Elements and is given life by the bubbles of Air within?

Also, telling Theodoric to think was the safest thing one could do. When he actually sat down and thought, he got into less mischief.