Agents again

From: Delecti_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 14:42:25 -0500

We are getting some great stuff in this thread (with very little need for the fire dept.).

Michael writes:
<< If Yelm changed his path and went north to punish Valind, he would rupture the
pattern and risk the destruction of the world, which is why he doesn't and so stays passive. >>

I agree with alot of what you wrote Mike, but this part above would not be possible. I feel that the compromise is made in such a way that Yelm himself would be unable to change his path, as an inside agent(*) is needed to alter the terms of the compromise. The gods bound by it are unable to themselves and thus the need to manipulate their worshippers. The compromise also prevents further intrusion(**) from outside the lozenge due to the stabalization of the compromise itself.

Also the idea of using Primal Order is a good one.

Scott