Godlearner Cult Writeup, RQ CON Chicago

From: Guy Hoyle <guyhoyle_at_chrysalis.org>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 1996 00:48:27 -0600

>From: Bryan John Maloney <bjm10_at_cornell.edu>
>Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 12:37:55 -0500 (EST)
>Subject: Godlearner cult writeups?
>
>Want to know what a Godlearner cult writeup looks like? Open any
>Gloranthan RQ supplement that describes a cult. That's a Godlearner cult
>writeup.

OK; what does a non-Godlearner cult writeup look like???

RQ-CON in Orlanth-Burgh:

A friend and I are planning on attending, and we might want to go for a 3-person room if we can find someone who wants to put up with my nigh-unto-chaotic snores. Anybody planning on going as a single who might want to share a hotel room?

Guy

Guy Hoyle (guyhoyle_at_chrysalis.org)

NEW! Visit The Gamemaster's Bookshelf at http://www.chrysalis.org/guyhoyle/
(In association with Amazon.com)