Little Moon

From: David Cake <davidc_at_cs.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 10:54:22 +0800

>David Cake mentioned the Praxian spirit "Little Moon", listed among the
>Lunar spirits of Nomad Gods. This is the planet Tolat (or Shargash), also
>called Bronze Treasure by the Praxians. Why it ended up a Lunar spirit I am
>less sure...

        Well, from a Lunar POV its plausible, if a little odd. Shargash may not be great mates with the Red Goddess, but hes certainly not going to support a bunch of hairy barbarians against the forces of Dara Happa.

        Obviously a rather lesser manifestation of the the old boy, though (x/8/6/1). But thats still rather tough for a very little known spirit in Prax.

        Do you know anything about the nature of the Dawn Beast, the Ghost Darters, or the Unsleeping Dog? Or Generts Eye?

        Cheers

                     David