triviae

From: Peter Metcalfe <P.Metcalfe_at_student.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 20:33:33 +1200

David Weihe:

>OTOH, this seems to go
>against published HQ rule attempts, which do differentiate between the
>effects of changes "made" while questing in 1 ST vs questing two "years"
>"before" that.

Which is plain wrong IMHO.

David Cake:

> The difficult one to fit in is Urvairainus, who seems to have
>dragged a large army over there and given the blues a good kicking without
>any of the Entekosiad mentioning it. I think Greg thinks this came first,
>but it does seem bit strange that it was such a big deal to the Dara
>Happans but unrecorded in Pelanda.

But Daxdarian Pelanda wouldn't have known about how the Bisosae defeated the Blue People and the Bisosae certainly don't mention the role of the Big Dax in defeating the same. The Entekosiad is a compilation of stories about Pelanda. Everybody in Valare Addi's time knew about Urvairinus so why waste time looking for stories about him?