ADMIN: lists & archives looking for new owner

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 14:22:11 EST

Hi Everybody,

For various reasons I want to getting out of the ownership and administration of the mailing lists that I am running, and also out of the business of running the official archive sites for them. I'd like to have handed over ownership of all the public mailing lists I currently own to someone else by the beginning of 1997, and any that are not taken over will be discontinued at that time. If you have a large and safe and well-backed-up site where you could store the current and any future archives of one or more of the mailing lists, and if you could also administer those mailing lists, then I would like to talk to you about taking over ownership.

Here is the information about the mailing lists and/or archives which I would like to move to someone else who is responsible and can keep them for a while.

list name subscribers archive size

glorantha-digest         544         25 MB
gid & digest              60          1 MB
rq-rules & digest        416         10 MB
world-design & digest    398          9 MB
rq-digest (old stuff)      -         25 MB
grass (old stuff)          -          8 MB

Yours, hopefully,
Loren