Limits on Action

From: Nick Brooke <100270.337_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 14 Nov 96 05:48:32 EST

Oliver writes:

> Perhaps somewhere in Raibanth deep in a temple archives stamped "For High
> Priest's Eyes Only" is a document that admits Yelm does have some restric-
> tions on what he can do.

Of *course* he does, and any Yelm priest would "admit" it. Yelm can *only* do those things which are righteous, proper, cleanly and True. And he would only ever wish to do such things. And he always attains to what he wishes. So there's lots of limitations to his actions. But they don't bother him...

Martin writes:

"A Strange Tale," one of the best pieces of Gloranthan fiction I have ever read. Astounding! Illuminating!! Elevating!!! Sibilant!!!! More, please.

Danny asks:

> Does anybody know why the Chaosium wyrm logo on Big Rubble faces the other
> way to all the other Chaosium publications?

'Cos it was the last ever Chaosium-published RQ product, & there was nothing more to look forward to? :~S

Nick