Yelm's phases

From: Tadaaki Kakegawa <CXC06317_at_niftyserve.or.jp>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 23:55:00 +0900

  Greeting,
  I have some questions about Yelm's phases and new gods in GRoY.

  In Lords of Terror(p.40), it says
  "An ancient Pelorian mosaic shows the war god Shargah presenting a   captured scorpion-thing to Murharzarm (Yelm Imperator) ".....

  Is cult of Murharzarm cult of Yelm Imperator (in GoG) , really ?   If so, is cult of Shargah cult of Yelm the Warrior ?   Is cult of Antirius Yelm the Elder (or variation of Yelmalio cult) ?

  I've thought cult of Yelm in GoG is cult of Kargzant.   I'm very confused .....

  (Sorry for my poor English.)

                           From Land of Ninja (Japan) --------------------
                           Tadaaki Kakegawa <CXC06317_at_niftyserve.or.jp>