Plentonic debates

From: danny bourne <d.bourne_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 14:48:13 GMT

  The Plentonic debates started because people
>>noted contradictions between what Plentonius said and the real world.
>>For something as big as 'Our God is not all powerful' *not* to be
>>revealed all through these years strains credibility methinks.

My take on this would be that Greg didn't think of this when he MADE IT ALL UP. And because Glorantha is a 'game' world of 30 years of ongoing writing, it just ain't going to be all internally consistent. KoS et al are not gospel and shouldn't be taken as such. If I read something I don't like, I don't use it in my game world