Murharzarm, Sothenik and the Sun Dragon Emperor

From: Nick Brooke <100270.337_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 15 Nov 96 14:30:18 EST

Further to Martin's excellent story (and incidentally I now know that the Mantle ended up in Carmanian hands, which is a story I must write up some day):

Murharzarm, first Emperor of Dara Happa, fought a Dragon (the Oslir) which coiled around his body.

Sothenik, putative Dragon Sun Emperor of Dara Happa, had dragon powers coil around his body when he visited the EWF. And after that he was *even*more*solar* than before...

Worrying, eh?

BTW, for the record, I was wrong about Umath (he was wounded many times, which is why he stepped down: nothing about his age in KoS). Just so you know.

Nick