Elvis on Glorantha

From: Mmohrfield_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 00:03:50 -0500

MOB
>One of these is true, one of these is a Big Secret, one of these >is false
>(but contains a substantial true element) and one of these is >patently
>wrong.
> *The Red Emperor is Elvis.

This is, of course, the Lunar belief that is patently wrong. It is the Pharoah of the Holy Country who is Elvis. Consider the following facts;

1. He has tremondous power over women, as he demonstrated    Esrolia.
2. "Pharoah" is just another word for "the King."
3. He was ressurected after his death, just as his worshippers on this world
claim.

Really, I know that this is true! Hey, I'll bet he really hasn't disappeared even in 1616! My cousin's friend's Uncle's brother-in-law said he saw someone looking just like him in the Troll Woods!

                                                    Mark Mohrfield