Re: King of Sartar

From: David Weihe <dweihe_at_RJLG.COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 96 19:54:44 EDT

> According to my book store is out of print. :<
>
> Does anybody know where I can get my hands on a copy?
>
> Wesley

Just because it is "out of print" (if it is...) doesn't mean it is necessarily out of the pipeline. I bought a copy in Pittsburgh about two weeks ago. I was rather amazed since I had been in only two weeks earlier, and decided that I might as well buy up what they had and forget the place, as I hadn't seen any new RQ material there in about a year.

It certainly looks like a new copy, so they must be available somewhere.