mailing list shutdown, archives likely to follow

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 16:02:04 EST

Hi Everybody,

I regret to announce that I will be forced to shutdown this mailing list and all the other public lists I run effective immediately, and that it is likely I may follow suit with the archives. I am currently backing everything up to multiple copies on tape, and hope to have the mailing lists restored on some other host in a week or two. Shannon Appel has offered to put the lists on chaosium.com when it comes on-line around the end of the year, but I am hoping to place them quite a bit earlier than that.

Once I have found a new home for the lists, one which can offer the same or an even higher level of service than we have been offering already, then I will send out announcements to the mailing lists, which I am freezing at their current membership right now. You can continue to reach me through email at loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu. I hope this will allow the lists to come back in a new-and-improved form.

Aren't shake-ups fun?

cheers,
Loren

Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu> A priest, a rabbi, a Penn student, and an elephant walk into a bar. The bartender says, "what is this, some kind of joke?"

End of Glorantha Digest V3 #297