Searching for submissions for Tradetalk

From: Ingo Tschinke <tschinke_at_nord.de>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 14:45:53 +0100

Hi Glorantha fans

We, the members of the RQ Society, are doing in Germany a crossover magazine for all Chaosium products. Its name is 'Schattenklinge' (once named Free INT). So far we have produced 16 issues of this magazine over the last five years.

Last year we have started to do an english written version of this magazine, called Tradetalk. The content of # 1 of Tradetalk was only Glorantha material for RuneQuest. But for 1997 we want to change this. Tradetalk should become such a crossover magazine as 'Schattenklinge' in Germany is now.

Therefore we have founded an american and an australian branch of our society, called the Chaos-Society. The RQ Society is only a club with its 170 members which wants no oeconomical success through their magazines. We want to do a magazine made by fans for fans.

Our man in USA is Scott Knowles (Delecti_at_aol.com) and in Australia Andrew Bean (andrew.bean_at_anu.edu.au). Get into contact to these persons if you want to get more information about the Chaos-Society. If want to get mor informations about the RQ Society in Europe get into contact with me, Ingo Tschinke (tschinke_at_nordwest.de)

The most important part of Tradetalk should be Glorantha. Therefore we are searching for submissions, as for example rules-articles, special cults, adventures, short stories etc.

We will try to produce three to four issues of Tradetalk per year. Tradetalk should help beginners to play CoC, Nephilim, RuneQuest, Glorantha: the Game, Mythos and Elric! So the submissions must not be nearly proffessional stuff. It should help other players to play these games.

If you want to get a member of the Chaos or RQ Society sent a message to us, we would be pleased to give you more information.

Cheers

Ingo Tschinke

RuneQuest - Society                  Ingo Tschinke
tschinke_at_nordwest.de                 Schevemoorer Landstr. 33
Free INT - RQSociety_at_aol.com         28325 Bremen/Germany
http://members.aol.com/rqsociety/welcome.html RQ Society discussion forum - RQSoc_at_nochet.demon.co.uk