Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #1

From: Erik Sieurin <BV9521_at_utb.hb.se>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 18:26:21 +0100

> Let us take a moment to remember those heroes that have come before:
> Andrew Bell. Henk Langeveld. Loren Miller.
Now waitaminnit. I can't stand all this disrupting of the Monomyth. It's all a big Lunar Conspiracy by the Reaching Moon Megacorp. According to all the old published material, the List Manager has ALWAYS been Loren Miller. Why can't we keep things simple? And, no, I won't accept the argument: "But in the real world, List Managers ALWAYS change now and then. They get a new job. They marry. They get children." The Internet isn't the real world!

(I'd better put a smiley after this. :-) So. Thanks for the time, Loren.)

Erik Sieurin