Copy of: Welcome back.

From: Simon Bray <101635.32_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 04 Dec 96 16:34:38 EST

 Welcome back.

It's like losing a friend and then finding them again,

 I am looking for information about a number of areas, some of which have been discussed in the past, others perhaps new. I will also for a change try to contribute a little more.

 I am looking for the following answers;

  1. Keets, anybody got anything good that they would care to E-mail me privately about these feathery critters.
  2. The East Isles, I am looking for myths, legends and histories of the ten thousand shattered realities. eg The Monsoon, Dreaming, White Moon, Xamalk and Urolog etc. Private or public I don't mind.
  3. Mermen ideas, I am desperately seeking them.

 I am especially interested in hearing from Nils and Sandy, but would love to hear from anyone. (Sandy, I have been trying to E-mail you for several months re The Post Convulsion book I am editting, but my messages keep bouncing.)

 As you may have guessed I am working on some very strong aquatic themes hear, with the potential of pulling some things together, perhaps to get published.

 Simon Bray.

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #2