Sandy Petersen's Sorcery Rules (New version)

From: g.willoughby_at_ic.ac.uk
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 14:58:04 GMT

Hi All,

Looking round the Web at various Glorantha/RQ sites, I see quite a few copies of Sandy's sorcery rules. I have a version that is newer (bigger, better!) than all those that I've seen.
This version was released by Sandy after we had exchanged many e-mails and contains several clarifications and some alterations and a few new spells. Other people also contributed (but I don't know who thay are). It doesn't contain a Saints list - this was going to come on in a different document (also expanded and revised), but I never received it! Sandy - if you're still listening - please send me a copy.

It's avalable in HTML from

http://ww.sp.ph.ic.ac.uk/~graeme/sorcery.html

or I can e-mail a plain text version to anyone who's interested.

Graeme Willoughby