Day of the Magi Update

From: BiturianV_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 23:08:02 -0500

Hello, Uz and Argrathi and everyone in between!

Here's a short Glorantha update from Chaosium....

DEFINITE
* Work is progressing on the skirmish miniatures game which Chaosium is
co-producing with Stratelibri of Italy; we're hoping for a '97 release date. Stratelibri is already at work on the line of 25mm miniatures for the game.

SPECULATIVE
* The new Gloranthan rpg will appear some time in 1998 after we have gotten
rolling with the miniatures game, reestablished Glorantha's market presence, and prepared a good deal of new Gloranthan data. For now we're focusing on the '97 releases.

I'll see you all here on the Digest,

Rob Heinsoo
Chaosium