Whither rq-rules?

From: Trent Smith <TFSMITH_at_POMONA.EDU>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 1996 03:59:39 -0800 (PST)

     This seems to be the best place for me to ask this question: What has become of the rq-rules list? Has it also been picked up by Shannon Appel or is it still in a state of limbo? If the latter is the case, does anyone have any plans to revive the list? I know that RQ and Glorantha are not longer Siamese twins, but there were at least a few of us who still enjoyed discussing rules related stuff, and I'm sure we'd all love to have our list back.

     If the rq-rules list has already been revived and I'm just not receiving it anymore, could someone please send me an address to contact?

Trent Smith
tfsmith_at_pomona.edu
Longtime Glorantha lurker, occasional rq-rules poster