The Silence has ended

From: Nick Effingham <wal_at_eff.u-net.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 1996 22:27:12 +0000

My life has come back (well, not quite :) )!!!!!

A note to say that my webpage has had a number of important additions:

*Various cults
*Steve Maurer's HeroQuest rules, all nicely formatted in HTML with tables
etc... and his Questions and Answers attatched at the end
*Steve Maurer's Black Fang Brotherhood HeroQuest
*YfB -- YAHQS for Battles!!! A set of rules based around YAHQS that allow
you to emulate Gloranthan mass battles in a matter of minutes (all comments wanted)

BTW, has anyone got a copy of Mike Dawson's HeroQuest rules?

Visit soon,

Nick E.
Nick the Broo Shaman of Thed
http://www.personal.u-net.com/~eff