RQ:AIG

From: Alain RAMEAU <Alain_RAMEAU_at_total.fr>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 11:04:23 +0100

     David Cheng wrote :

>#1 - THE FUTURE OF RUNEQUEST
>I have spoken to Mike McGloin, Oliver's partner in producing the next
>edition of RuneQuest for Avalon Hill. As far as he is concerned,
>"the project is dead."
>That is a quote.

>I ask that
>you accept my report from Mike McGloin, "the project is dead," as
>accurate. He said this to me at approximately 7:15 pm, EST, on Monday
>December 9 1996.
If the project is dead, could it be possible to get such rules draft somewhere ? By the past, I looked through such RQ:AIG new rules summary, and a lot of point seemed very interesting. Why all such good work should become useless ? I already use some in my house rules, as I can interpret them from the summary, but I would be happy to get a more extensive set of rules ! Alain. WWW material at http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/ARameau ------------------------------