Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #9

From: Carl Fink <carlf_at_panix.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 20:18:13 -0500

Alain_RAMEAU_at_total.fr (Alain RAMEAU):

> If the project is dead, could it be possible to get such rules draft
> somewhere ? By the past, I looked through such RQ:AIG new rules
> summary, and a lot of point seemed very interesting. Why all such
> good work should become useless ? I already use some in my house
> rules, as I can interpret them from the summary, but I would be happy
> to get a more extensive set of rules !

Thanks for the compliment, but Avalon Hill claims copyright to RuneQuest, so distributing copies of RQ rules, even ones Oliver and Mike (and I) wrote, would be illegal.
- --

Dueling Modems                                  http://www.dm.net

"Any given person is an aberration"
        Michael Chary